Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Xi Shi Xi Shi is offline

Default How can i insert the endnote with square bracket around the number

i want insert the endnote with the style like that in IEEE's documents, that
is , with a bracket around the number. does anyone have its vba code(Marco)?
any help will be appricated!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You should be able to adapt the code he

I want the numbers in my footnotes not to be superscripted, and I want the
numbers to be followed by a dot and a tab
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...scptFnotes.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/