Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Camer Camer is offline

Default Word 2000 to Word 2003

I did all my companies manuals in Word 2000. I have Word 2003 now but when I
open the files the headers and footers are all out of wack. I can't resize
the headers and they are like 10 lines big. There are ne enter marks so I
can't delete the spaces. How can I open a 2000 doc in 2003 without the
glitches?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Make sure that the vertical alignment of the document is set to Top (Layout
tab of Page Setup) and that the header and footer paragraphs don't have any
Spacing Before/After.