Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Adela D Adela D is offline

Default how to remove graphic behind text

I am revising an award that we give annually. I have a graphic in a table
cell that is behind text. I need to change the graphic, and I can't click on
to select it. I have a deadline, so I'd appreciate the help ASAP.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Display the Drawing toolbar (click on View | Toolbars | Drawing).
On the Drawing toolbar, click on the Select Objects tool
(that's the big white arrow near the left end of the Drawing
toolbar). Then click on the graphic to select it. When you've
finished modifying the graphic, remember to click on the Select
Objects tool again to turn it off, or else you won't be able to
select text normally with the mouse.