Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TOSH TOSH is offline

Default How do I write a C.V. for first job?

Im trying to produce a C.V. for someone who has just left education and
applying for their first job ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

This newsgroup doesn't deal with the content of Word docs. I would recommend
searching the web for sites that deal with creating resumes.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"TOSH" wrote in message
Im trying to produce a C.V. for someone who has just left education and
applying for their first job ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

I agree: Google it and you'll find loads of help with a CV.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/