Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
KRC KRC is offline

Default OPen documents setting

I grade papers in Word. Every student has his/her own ideas as to how the
initial view should be (100%, page view, etc.) I would like to lock the
settings on MY machine so that every Word document I open will open with the
same settings of MY choosing. How do I do this?

Thanks, Kevin
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Use the AutoOpen macro at the end of