Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] dckmdpc@yahoo.com is offline

Default print layout view shows NO margin at the top of the page

This seems to be something that started in the last few weeks.
If I start a new document, in page layout view there is NO margin at
the top of the page.
In print preview, it is there and documents print fine

I checked and in normal view there is no margin either - but since I
don't usually type or edit in normal view, I don't know if that is any
different from normal.

It is a small glitch but it makes editing pages for nice looking
spacing insane.