Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dmiller9 dmiller9 is offline

Default How do I keep text boxes from moving when I send in body of email

When using a word template, how do I keep the text boxes from moving when I
am sending the document in the body of the email.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi dmiller9

The formatting used in an email can never replicate all the complexity of
formatting that Word can manage. That's because the formatting used for
emails does not have the same level of complexity as Word. Furthermore, you
can't control how the recipient of your user may view the email. Some email
applications can't show any formatting at all, and all your text will show
as just plain text.

I suggest you add the Word document as an attachment to your email rather
than trying to send it in the body of the email.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word