Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
KevFS KevFS is offline

Default How do i change page orientation in word 2002?

When word 2002 is open the default page orientation is set as landscape. I
wish to change this but when I try to do so I get the message "Settings you
chose for the left and right margins, column spacing or paragraph indents are
too large for the page width in some sections." How can this irritation be
resolved please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Does this occur in only one particular document? If yes, then
open the document, and click on Format | Columns | One | Apply
to: Whole document | OK. Even if "One" already appears to be
selected, click on it anyway.

Or does this occur in all new documents? If yes, then locate and
open your Normal.dot file as described in Method 1 in
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm . Click
on Format | Columns | One | Apply to: Whole document | OK. Even
if "One" already appears to be selected, click on it anyway. Type
a character or two and delete what you just typed. Save the
Normal.dot file and close it.