Amazin

Default rar files?

I have been sent some pictures that are rar files and so I can't see them. I
wondered if anyone knew of a way to change these files. Thanks
Graham Mayor

RAR is a compressed format - a container for the picture files.You will need
a decompressor capable of handling this format. The obvious choice is
WinRAR - (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm) though there are others.

Did this have anything to do with Word?