sugarkar220

Default Saving document to CD-R changes it to read only file....why?

I am using WORD 2002. When I saved files to CD-R, they became read only
files. Is there a special CD-R that I should be using? Any help
appreciated. Thanks

Files on a CD (even a CD-RW) are read-only by definition (because they
cannot be overwritten). If you copy them back to the HD, you can remove the
read-only attribute.