me

Default Fix the glitch so words will capitalize after A.(eg) or 12.(eg)

Used Wordperfect before. First word of a sentence always capitalized
automatically. Very frustrating that word doesn't do this. I type Q. or A.
and the only way to get the next word capitalized is the shift key. Is there
any way around this so it will do it automatically?

Chuck Davis

Even with the appropriate AutoCorrect options set, Word will not capitalize
after numbers. This is (IMO) a bug, but see
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291538

If you're finding that Word consistently doesn't capitalize after Q. or A.,
check the Exceptions for this correction. You may find a lot of unintended
exceptions; the solution to this is to disable "Automatically add words to
list" (and remove the ones you didn't mean to add).