Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
kbear kbear is offline

Default Last line in merged letters formatting changes in edit individual

When I click on edit individual letters in a mail merge for Word 2003, the
last line of data always changes formatting, and usually adds spaces. This
also happens when I try to save the merge to a new document. This doesn't
happen when I print from the mail merge window. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you add an extra blank line, does the problem still occur?

If not, if you despam my address and send me an example, I'll have a look
and see if I can see anything.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"kbear" wrote in message
When I click on edit individual letters in a mail merge for Word 2003, the
last line of data always changes formatting, and usually adds spaces.
This
also happens when I try to save the merge to a new document. This doesn't
happen when I print from the mail merge window. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
kbear kbear is offline

Default Last line in merged letters formatting changes in edit individ

Thank you, I think I had tried everything but that and it worked.