Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ohsillyme ohsillyme is offline

Default ExcelWord as labels, why only 1 page displaying/printing?

I've brought my Excel book to word and formatted the labels. For some reason,
only the first page is displaying and printing as labels. I went back to the
Excel and selected all as the printable area, I don't believe this is the
problem and it did not fix it.
I've done this task before and know there's just the tiniest detail I've
missed, but have not yet brought it to product.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You are probably just previewing the merge and using File|Print to print the
visible page. You have to "complete the merge", either merging to a new
document or directly to the printer. If you enable the MailMerge toolbar
using View|Toolbars and use at the icons near the right hand end that
actually initiate the merges you'll probably succeed.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk