Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Hello Hello is offline

Default Print envelopes from excel database

Hi, the Mail-Envelopes allow me to print 1 address at a time. How can I
print directly onto envelopes selected addresses from a large database?
what's the best method to do this, is it better to have the contact database
in Word or Excel? I'm just starting the data entry now and would like to do
it correctly so that I can print a whole batch of "selected names only" at
one go.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word is quite versatile when working with mail merge data sources. Word
tables are probably easiest, or you could use Outlook, Access or Excel -
whichever you are happiest with.
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm should get you