Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MattAkron MattAkron is offline

Default Can I attach unique files to each recipient within mailmerge

I'm trying to send multiple recipients unique files within mailmerge via
email. The data is all in Excel, including the hyperlink to the unique file,
but I cannot figure out how to insert the file into each message.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See the article prepared by fellow MVP Doug Robbins at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm