Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Susan Susan is offline

Default QUESTION

I have a question regarding a minutes word document we have. My boss wants
to be able to hit tab or enter and a cell appear and type in the task to
complete and another cell appear for each task to be done by hitting tab or
enter. is there a way to have cells appear by hitting a button?

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See if a form can accomplish (something similar to) what you want. Take a
look at http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...nTheBlanks.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"SUSAN" wrote:

I have a question regarding a minutes word document we have. My boss wants
to be able to hit tab or enter and a cell appear and type in the task to
complete and another cell appear for each task to be done by hitting tab or
enter. is there a way to have cells appear by hitting a button?

Thank you!

Question??? Gazz1982 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 2nd 07 12:35 AM
TOC question GY2 New Users 5 July 31st 06 03:50 PM
TOC question mikey New Users 3 August 26th 05 05:36 PM
question donna Microsoft Word Help 1 August 23rd 05 05:31 PM
question aaron walker Microsoft Word Help 3 December 16th 04 05:14 PM