Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
talulakat talulakat is offline

Default WORD 2003 HEADER & FOOTER MARGINS

I have a letterhead template with the header and footer margins set greater
than I want the body of my correspondence to be. I have tried going into
page setup, putting my cursor below the header and increasing my margins. I
choose the settings from this point on. I click ok and the settings for the
header and footer move to the new settings and I get a second page with
header and footer. How do I getl this to work properly?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This is a less than optimum approach. For a more conventional one, see the
"Letterhead for more than one page" (or whatever it's called) at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm