Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jasmine Jasmine is offline

Default cant use ALT+numbers to make accents. How can I restore function?

I have been using ALT + numbers to write French accents so far but I am
unable to do it any more. How can I restore this function?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

jasmine wrote:
I have been using ALT + numbers to write French accents so far but I
am unable to do it any more. How can I restore this function?

One thing to check is that your NumLock is turned on; the Alt method won't
work if it's turned off.

There are other shortcuts for most accented characters. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...tSpecChars.htm for help.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman