Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jon Yngvi Jon Yngvi is offline

Default Is it possible to customise citation styles

I would like to be able to use the bibliography and citation functions in
word to manage the bibliography of a book written in Icelandic. One of the
eccentricities of Icelandic is that we use first names, even when citing a
text. This is not possible in word as far as I can tell. If an author's name
is entered as Gunnar Gunnarsson it appears as (Gunnarsson) in the text and
Gunnarsson, Gunnar in the Bibliography. Can I make my own citation style to
solve this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

I believe that you will have to use .Net to create your own citation
style. Perhaps Daiya will chime in and confirm.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Jon Yngvi" Jon Yngvi @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
:

I would like to be able to use the bibliography and citation functions in
word to manage the bibliography of a book written in Icelandic. One of the
eccentricities of Icelandic is that we use first names, even when citing a
text. This is not possible in word as far as I can tell. If an author's name
is entered as Gunnar Gunnarsson it appears as (Gunnarsson) in the text and
Gunnarsson, Gunnar in the Bibliography. Can I make my own citation style to
solve this?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10/3/2007 10:08 AM