Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ivmost ivmost is offline

Default Mailmerge from ASP?

What I am really trying to accomplish is to use an existing word doc (mail
merge)
along with existing access data to produce the existing results for my use
(i.e. to display for printing or emailing). The existing components work
great except that they require manual processing by me. I would like to be
able to let users of my site generate their own form via asp pages that I
supply.

Using mailmerge in XP? kmcmahon Mailmerge 1 September 6th 06 11:00 PM
mailmerge norma Mailmerge 0 January 31st 06 09:40 PM
mailmerge? mojtaba aghili Mailmerge 2 July 24th 05 03:17 AM
mailmerge doc Randy Mailmerge 4 March 9th 05 10:21 PM
mailmerge Sean Murdoch Mailmerge 1 February 24th 05 06:04 AM