Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Laser Apparel[_2_] Laser Apparel[_2_] is offline

Default Error Message "Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows o

Error Message "Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or columns"

I'm working in Excel and when I delete a sheet none of the others will
print. I get an error window that states the above message. I've deleted
sheets before with no problem. Why is this message popping up now and how do
I fix it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you haven't done so already, you will probably be better off asking this
question in an Excel group.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Laser Apparel" wrote in message
Error Message "Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or
columns"

I'm working in Excel and when I delete a sheet none of the others will
print. I get an error window that states the above message. I've deleted
sheets before with no problem. Why is this message popping up now and how
do
I fix it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Laser Apparel[_2_] Laser Apparel[_2_] is offline

Default Error Message "Print titles must be contiguous and complete ro

Thanks for the reply. I think I figured it out. I think somehow something
happened to make all of my combo boxes which were lined up on the edge of
some page breaks get bigger which made them sit on two pages at once. This
would not allow me to print.
William