Sean Bishop

Default WordArt in Mail Merge

As iti is the season to be jolly I was printing some Christmas Cards. What I
tried to do was put a mailmerge field into the WordArt phrase. It still
printed the phrase completely ignoring the field. As you can get some nice
effects with Wordart does anybody know if it is possible to use WordArt and
mailmerge?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tergiver Tergiver is offline

This blows.

What is up with all the arbitrary absent features in Word, even as of Word
2007.

You can't use a merge field in a wordart, you can't make a script call from
a merge field...

It's enough to drive one bonkers!