Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Phil Phil is offline

Default Mail merge nested if

Hello, I need to seperate a mail merge document into different pages using a
contract number where on each page the employees on that contract would show,
then on the next contract number a bunch on other employees would be listed.

Is this possable in Word2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Word isn't really designed for this - if possible, use something that is,
e.g. Access, but for Word the starting points are
a. the article at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/211303
b. search this group (e.g. using Google groups) for recent articles that
reference 211303

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"phil" wrote in message
Hello, I need to seperate a mail merge document into different pages using
contract number where on each page the employees on that contract would
show,
then on the next contract number a bunch on other employees would be
listed.

Is this possable in Word2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Phil Phil is offline

Thanks Peter,
I had come across these but am not able to get the MERGESEQ working
properly. I keep getting each employee on a new line instead of the contract
numbers
Also, the data is not sorted which cause me problems. I'll stick to Crystal
Reports!

Thanks