Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jhoz jhoz is offline

Default How do i stop the popup when opening a mailmerge

I open a mail merge document and it pops up a warning, telling me this
document will run a command, what the command is and then asks me if I want
the data placed in my document.

I dont want to be asked this. I just want to open the document and run a
macro to merge the data.

Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the following Knowledge Base article:

"Opening This Will Run the Following SQL Command" Message When You Open a
Word Document - 825765 at:

http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=825765 test

--
Hope this helps.