Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bee Bee is offline

Default Downloading a Invoice Template

Hello,

I currently have MS Office Home/Student... I need a billing invoice when I
try attempted to download one form MS it is saying my software is not
Genuine, but I downloaded the software from the software package I purchased
from Best BUy with my notepad.... and I doing somthing wrong?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Have you activated the software? Are you sure that it was not just a trial
version that was supplied to you for which it may be necessary for you to
purchase a licence?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Bee" wrote in message
Hello,

I currently have MS Office Home/Student... I need a billing invoice when
try attempted to download one form MS it is saying my software is not
Genuine, but I downloaded the software from the software package I
purchased
from Best BUy with my notepad.... and I doing somthing wrong?

Thanks

Creating an invoice template Mike P Page Layout 3 May 2nd 07 07:47 AM
invoice template Erik Microsoft Word Help 1 September 28th 06 05:24 AM
can i download a template pack instead of downloading 1 at a time Emma Microsoft Word Help 1 April 14th 06 10:57 PM
Invoice template oe New Users 1 December 10th 05 09:06 AM
Invoice Template with Autoupdate for Invoice Number Barb Reinhardt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 10th 04 08:13 PM