Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mail Merge Label Alignment Mail Merge Label Alignment is offline

Default Mail merge label out of line, correct lable selected

In doing a mail merge for labels, correct label size is selected, correct
paper size is selected yet labels all print out of lable area
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

What happens if you print onto plain paper? Does the print then line up
correctly with the labels? If so, it is a common problem with some
(particularly inkjet printers) that they are not capable of properly feeding
the label stock.

If they don't line up correctly, do you have a header in your Normal.Dot
template. If so, rename it to Normal.Old and try again as the presence of
the header will push the labels down the page.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP