Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
renee renee is offline

Default Only merging 56 records out of 106

For some reason, my document is only merging 56 out of 106 records. It only
contains two fields, then next record.

Any suggestions???? I am not new to merge - been using it forever and this
is the first time I am truly stumped

Thanks!
--
Renee, Admin. Asst.
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

What tyoe of merge is this? Letters? Labels? (and which version of Word, and
what is the data source?)

Do you definitely need the "Next record" field? If you are outputting one
letter for each record in the data source, you should not need it.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Renee" wrote in message
For some reason, my document is only merging 56 out of 106 records. It
only
contains two fields, then next record.

Any suggestions???? I am not new to merge - been using it forever and
this
is the first time I am truly stumped

Thanks!
--
Renee, Admin. Asst.
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
renee renee is offline

Letters. I created certificates to merge with the data base in Excel. I've
done them before. All of a sudden, it doesn't want to work.

And, get this, it's not like it does first so many and stopps, it goes
through the entire data base A to Z, but about everyother one.

The only things that are there are FirstName, LastName, then NextRecord.

Can you think of anything?
--

"Renee" wrote in message
For some reason, my document is only merging 56 out of 106 records. It
only
contains two fields, then next record.

Any suggestions???? I am not new to merge - been using it forever and
this
is the first time I am truly stumped

Thanks!
--
Renee, Admin. Asst.
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Delete the NextRecord field. It is not required.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Renee" wrote in message
And, sorry, but its Word 2007
--

"Renee" wrote in message
For some reason, my document is only merging 56 out of 106 records.
It
only
contains two fields, then next record.

Any suggestions???? I am not new to merge - been using it forever
and
this
is the first time I am truly stumped

Thanks!
--
Renee, Admin. Asst.
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission

Merging 2 Records On The Same Page Uppyboy Microsoft Word Help 1 October 10th 06 11:15 AM
All records merging CCloud Mailmerge 7 September 5th 06 01:56 PM
not merging duplicate records dan Mailmerge 8 March 14th 06 08:52 PM
Merging 2 or more records into 1 page tye Mailmerge 5 December 1st 05 09:47 PM
not merging all my records karen Microsoft Word Help 1 July 13th 05 11:11 AM