Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
limage1 limage1 is offline

Default Mail Merge, Labels

I have a Word (Word 2003) document that is in a table format with 3 colums
with 3-4 rows of data. These are addresses. I am trying to create mailing
labels from the document using a label that only has 2 colums of labels. I
have tried doing a mail merge and does not work. I tried merging the data
into my Excel 2002 and the data does not format correctly. Can someone PLEASE
help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See "Convert Labels into Mail Merge Data File" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

and

See the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"limage1" wrote in message
I have a Word (Word 2003) document that is in a table format with 3 colums
with 3-4 rows of data. These are addresses. I am trying to create mailing
labels from the document using a label that only has 2 colums of labels. I
have tried doing a mail merge and does not work. I tried merging the data
into my Excel 2002 and the data does not format correctly. Can someone
PLEASE
help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
limage1 limage1 is offline

There surely has to be an easier way to do this function! I have followed
your instructions to the letter and for the life of me, it is NOT working. Is
there an easier way to get my date into labels? This is so ridiculous, I have
spent the last day trying to make this work and getting now where with this
cumbersome process. Could there be something wrong with my program?

"limage1" wrote in message
I have a Word (Word 2003) document that is in a table format with 3 colums
with 3-4 rows of data. These are addresses. I am trying to create mailing
labels from the document using a label that only has 2 colums of labels. I
have tried doing a mail merge and does not work. I tried merging the data
into my Excel 2002 and the data does not format correctly. Can someone
PLEASE
help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Why must there be an easier method. If there had been that would have been
on my web site instead of the method offered.
Send me the document via the link on my web site and I will have a look at
it over the weekend.