Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Min Min is offline

Default How do I send out my email

I can't end out my emai at Micrsoft Internet Explorer because I can't find
the send button. Pleae let me know where is it.
Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Internet Explorer is not a mail program. If you have Outlook, configure
that to use as your mail program, or use Outlook Express. The former comes
as part of most of the Office suite of software and the later comes with
Internet Explorer, but is a separate program.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Min" wrote in message
I can't end out my emai at Micrsoft Internet Explorer because I can't find
the send button. Pleae let me know where is it.
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Min Min is offline

Thank you sir,but what I mean just is I can't find the send button on the
Outlook Express.There have Edit, Save,vew... but just no send . So when I
finish the text of my email I can't send it out.
Thanks again.

"Min" wrote in message
I can't end out my emai at Micrsoft Internet Explorer because I can't find
the send button. Pleae let me know where is it.
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

From the File menu, you can select Send Message, or you can use Alt+S or, if
you select Toolbars from the View menu, and then check the Standard Buttons
item, you will then have a Send button that you can use.