Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
First Henderson First Henderson is offline

Default Mail Merge not merge all records

I am setting up a Directory Mail Merge with an Excel document. All records
are selected but when I perform the merge only about 1/4 of the records are
being merged and they are randomly chosen. Any suggestions?
--
Sue