Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
nicksto nicksto is offline

Default Letters scrunch to left side of screen on document

I created a document and then inserted merge fields from an excel file. I
then merged to a new document, which created the letters beautifully. Then
when I printed all the letters of the document got scrunched up to the left
side of the screen. It printed that way. I did not save it but now when I
close and reopen the letters stay scrunched on the left side of the screen.
I can't recuperate the document the way it was without the scrunched letters.

Do I need to all start over again or can I rid myself of the scrunched
letter curse?

Thanks for the help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I think you probably need to start all over again, but before that, it may
be worth checking the paragraph formatting in your letter -select any
scrunched up paragraph and look at Format|Paragraph. Are there unusual
settings for left/right indent? Anything like that?

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

news