Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LauriS LauriS is offline

Default Formatting a picture during the merge?

I've set up some address labels to include a picture on them when I run the
merge.

Problem is that the picture isn't formatted so that the text can wrap around
it - it pushes the text off the label. I have to go and manually format each
picture.

Is there a way to format the pictures during the merge - as part of the
IncludePicture??

Thanks!

Lauri S.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Graphics that are inserted other than in line are not in the text layer of
the document and thus persuading them to merge into tables is near
impossible. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm