Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RJG123 RJG123 is offline

Default how do I eliminate e-mail addresses from being turned into links?

I need to create a list of e-maik addresses and MS Word keeps turning them
inti "lonks"...how do I shut this feature off,?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

In the AutoCorrect dialog box, AutoFormat As You Type tab, clear the
"Internet and network paths with hyperlinks" option (under "Replace as you
type").

To display the AutoCorrect dialog box: In Word 2007, click Office button |
Word Options. In the Proofing category, click the AutoCorrect Options
button.

In Word 2003, click Tools | AutoCorrect Options.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"RJG123" wrote in message
I need to create a list of e-maik addresses and MS Word keeps turning them
inti "lonks"...how do I shut this feature off,?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi RJG123,

In Word you can turn off the
'Internet and Network Path with Hyperlinks'
choice in AutoFormat and AutoFormat As You Type
in the Word AutoCorrect dialog (Alt, T, O, A).

"RJG123" wrote in message ...
I need to create a list of e-maik addresses and MS Word keeps turning them
inti "lonks"...how do I shut this feature off,?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP