Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kentbest1 Kentbest1 is offline

Default Restore Word 2003

I have decided to keep my 2003 version. How do I scour 2007 from my computer
and restore 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The usual way is to remove Office 2007 by clicking on Start | Control
Panel | Add or Remove Programs, restart the computer, and then reinstall
Office 2003 using your Office 2003 CD and product key.

Kentbest1 wrote:

I have decided to keep my 2003 version. How do I scour 2007 from my computer
and restore 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gabe g gabe g is offline

yould you happen to know how to get back 2003 student / teachers microsoft
word after I erased it on restore point by accident, big problem?