Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karsten Wutzke Karsten Wutzke is offline

Default Serial letter: print as PDF

Hello!

I have a serial letter which is just one page long. Is there a way in
Word, so that each letter is output as a PDF and not all letters in
one PDF?

Some naming convention like:

Letter-COMPANYNAME.pdf

so that PDF's like

Letter-Accenture.pdf
Letter-Siemens.pdf
Letter-McKinsey.pdf

are output??

I'm probably dreaming... maybe there's some VB script? Should I ask in
the VB group?

Karsten
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

This webpage should get you going!
http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Karsten Wutzke" wrote in message
:

Hello!

I have a serial letter which is just one page long. Is there a way in
Word, so that each letter is output as a PDF and not all letters in
one PDF?

Some naming convention like:

Letter-COMPANYNAME.pdf

so that PDF's like

Letter-Accenture.pdf
Letter-Siemens.pdf
Letter-McKinsey.pdf

are output??

I'm probably dreaming... maybe there's some VB script? Should I ask in
the VB group?

Karsten

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12/14/2007 11:29 AM

Serial Number Derek Da Silva Microsoft Word Help 1 October 4th 07 08:10 PM
How do I get cover letter to automatically print before print job YBU Microsoft Word Help 1 October 19th 06 07:43 AM
Serial Number rd Microsoft Word Help 3 June 6th 06 07:41 PM
How do I print several pages with unique serial No's in Word 2002 Maurice Microsoft Word Help 2 May 23rd 06 10:56 AM
Serial letter - variable with RTF content Karin Walisch Microsoft Word Help 1 April 9th 06 05:06 PM