Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Default Page layout/ MS Word

My "normal" style is set for 12 Times Roman font, but when I print the draft
I am working on the print is very small, with three inches of space at the
bottom, and I cannot figure how how to reformat back to a normal page. Page
setup/margins under "file" has one inch margins set on all sides, but the
bottom of the page is three inches??? JF
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Does your document contain "markup" (tracked changes or comments)? If so,
Word is allowing margin space for the "balloons." Either switch to Final
view before printing or, in the Print dialog, select "Document" rather than
"Document with markup" for "Print what."

t.com wrote in message
My "normal" style is set for 12 Times Roman font, but when I print the
draft
I am working on the print is very small, with three inches of space at the
bottom, and I cannot figure how how to reformat back to a normal page.
Page
setup/margins under "file" has one inch margins set on all sides, but the
bottom of the page is three inches??? JF

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Yes, that printing tip solved the problem. I have been working in outline
view, then switching back to the print layout view to print. But I have not
intentionally done any markup tracked changes. Not sure how that crept in,
maybe from pasting from other documents? How do I make sure there are NO
tracked changes or tracking going on anywhere in my document? Many thanks, Joe