Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Teri Teri is offline

Default How do I paste a word document into an online school course?

I'm in school online. I use Word to type my classwork and then copy and paste
into my class. I could do it with Word 2003 but I can't seem to do it with MS
Office 2007. Any suggestions? Thanks. Teri
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Teri" wrote in message
I'm in school online. I use Word to type my classwork and then copy and
paste
into my class. I could do it with Word 2003 but I can't seem to do it with
MS
Office 2007. Any suggestions? Thanks. Teri

How do you mean "can't seem to do it"? The procedure is exactly the same.
What happens when you try?