Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
NannaTricia NannaTricia is offline

Default Scanned form to Word 2007 - Can I type onto this form?

Have scanned form onto my computer, but am unable to fill in the boxes of the
form. Is this not possible with a scanned image?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Not in the way you think. When you scanned it, you got a picture of the
form, not a text version. You can either place text boxes on top of that
graphic or you can scan it again with OCR software and then tweak the
dickens out of it so it looks like the original. If this is a one time only
deal, fill it in by hand and write clearly.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~