Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Island Girl Island Girl is offline

Default Find and Replace dialog box

I know that somewhere in this group you have told us how to clear the Find
and Replace dialog box, but I can't find it. Every time I go into mine, the
last search info is still in it.

Could you please tell me one more time? Thanks for all you do!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You could use a macro which will reset the display, but not remove old
searches.

Sub ClearReplace()
With Selection.Find
.ClearFormatting