Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mandrews mandrews is offline

Default Display width of text form field before being filled in.

I am working on a form for our HR department. One of the fields that is on
the form is Name. When the shading is turned on, which they want, it only
displays a short box. They would like it to display much larger for the user
to understand that there is a lot of space to enter the information. Is
there a way to change the default with of a text field?