Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Ramirez Tony Ramirez is offline

Default Broad Question

Know this is real general...I work a lot in Access. Want quotes created with
word due to unstructured nature...there any good documents that would give me
some vision on using data from access to open a template in word that might
have address detail populated and some other static entries? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I would suggest asking this question in an Access group. You're more likely
to find an Access users who also use Word than Word users who also use
Access.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tony Ramirez" wrote in message
Know this is real general...I work a lot in Access. Want quotes created
with
word due to unstructured nature...there any good documents that would give
me
some vision on using data from access to open a template in word that
might
have address detail populated and some other static entries? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Tony Ramirez" wrote:

Know this is real general...I work a lot in Access. Want quotes created with
word due to unstructured nature...there any good documents that would give me
some vision on using data from access to open a template in word that might
have address detail populated and some other static entries? Thanks.

You can have a look he
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/interdev/GetDataFromDB.htm

SUM ABOVE Question Tex Shalter Tables 1 September 28th 06 12:25 AM
TOC question GY2 New Users 5 July 31st 06 03:50 PM
Question? Metalteck Microsoft Word Help 1 June 1st 05 10:15 PM
QUESTION?? Angelcookie51 Microsoft Word Help 2 May 28th 05 05:13 AM
I'm not sure which NG I should ask this question. billybob New Users 2 January 15th 05 05:37 PM