Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
woodyuk woodyuk is offline

Default autoshapes and layouts.

I'm have problems using autoshapes , the main problem being even when I
select the "tight" option the autoshapes continues to move around the
document , can anybody help me solve this problem please??

The other problem i have using autoshapes is with my cursor postion ,
sometimes it will remain in the same postion when i need to move it down the
page , again this only happens when using autohapes , can you help???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

I'm not quite sure what you want to happen. Tight wrapping does not control
where a shape is - it controls how text wraps around the shape after that
shape has been put iin place.

Sometimes my cursor doesn't go where I need it either - I believe it's
because my version of Word does not have the mind-reading AddIn installed.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"woodyuk" wrote in message
I'm have problems using autoshapes , the main problem being even when I
select the "tight" option the autoshapes continues to move around the
document , can anybody help me solve this problem please??

The other problem i have using autoshapes is with my cursor postion ,
sometimes it will remain in the same postion when i need to move it down
the
page , again this only happens when using autohapes , can you help???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

I'm not quite sure what you want to happen. Tight wrapping does not control
where a shape is - it controls how text wraps around the shape after that
shape has been put iin place.

Sometimes my cursor doesn't go where I need it either - I believe it's
because my version of Word does not have the mind-reading AddIn installed.

No? Mine does!

ROTFL

Tony is on fire today!

Quick switch between toolbar layouts automandc Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 06 10:51 AM
Complex Form Layouts Les Page Layout 1 September 12th 06 08:44 PM
making pages different layouts? Chalin Microsoft Word Help 1 September 22nd 05 09:16 PM
Saving Label Layouts? Spider1999 New Users 3 February 24th 05 07:21 PM
How do I change layouts in the Organization Chart? Annoyed Customer Microsoft Word Help 0 December 3rd 04 05:15 AM