Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FrustratedFille FrustratedFille is offline

Default How do I access Wizard in Microsoft Word 2007? URGENT

I am a writer trying to create a synopsis - the Wizard helps you with such
things.

However, I have not been able to access Wizard in Microsoft Word 2007. I do
not know how to get to it.

Please reply, I need an answer urgently!

Thank you for your time

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Which Wizard are you referring to? MS no longer includes the prior version Wizards with Office 2007. Some are still available
from
http://office.microsoft.com/templates

Some will not work in Office 2007.

--