Posted to microsoft.public.mac.office.word,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg M Greg M is offline

Default Book: "First Look 2007 Microsoft(R) Office System"...

Hi,

Anyone know where the ""First Look 2007 Microsoft(R) Office System" book
can be downloaded? I was informed you can download it as pdf for free
from the 2007 Microsoft Office Learning Portal:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/of...oksfrommspress

But I was unable to find it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg
Posted to microsoft.public.mac.office.word,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Greg M wrote:
Hi,

Anyone know where the ""First Look 2007 Microsoft(R) Office System" book
can be downloaded? I was informed you can download it as pdf for free
from the 2007 Microsoft Office Learning Portal:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/of...oksfrommspress

But I was unable to find it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg

Google is your friend.....

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...ice-System.pdf
Posted to microsoft.public.mac.office.word,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
John Hanley John Hanley is offline

Default "First Look 2007 Microsoft(R) Office System"...

I found it at:
http://www.amazon.com/First-Microsof.../dp/0735622655

I was pretty familiar with Office 2002 and got a good (and free)
appreciation of 2007 from online sources like:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...255331033.aspx

"Greg M" Greg wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone know where the ""First Look 2007 Microsoft(R) Office System" book
can be downloaded? I was informed you can download it as pdf for free
from the 2007 Microsoft Office Learning Portal:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/of...oksfrommspress

But I was unable to find it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.mac.office.word,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Why is this conversation about Office for Windows taking place in the *Mac*
Word newsgroup?

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Greg M" Greg wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone know where the ""First Look 2007 Microsoft(R) Office System" book
can be downloaded? I was informed you can download it as pdf for free
from the 2007 Microsoft Office Learning Portal:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/of...oksfrommspress

But I was unable to find it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.mac.office.word,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

CyberTaz wrote:
Why is this conversation about Office for Windows taking place in the
*Mac* Word newsgroup?

because that's one of the groups the OP crossposted to....

Posted to microsoft.public.mac.office.word,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Followup set to m.p.m.o.word.

In article ,
"CyberTaz" gtz1@comcastdotnet wrote:

Why is this conversation about Office for Windows taking place in the *Mac*
Word newsgroup?

Look at the headers, Bob...
Posted to microsoft.public.mac.office.word,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Because the OP cross-posted.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Greg M" Greg wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone know where the ""First Look 2007 Microsoft(R) Office System" book
can be downloaded? I was informed you can download it as pdf for free
from the 2007 Microsoft Office Learning Portal:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/of...oksfrommspress

But I was unable to find it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.mac.office.word,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Then let me rephrase the question:

Why did the OP cross-post a WinOffice question to the MacWord newsgroup?

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Greg M" Greg wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone know where the ""First Look 2007 Microsoft(R) Office System" book
can be downloaded? I was informed you can download it as pdf for free
from the 2007 Microsoft Office Learning Portal:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/of...oksfrommspress

But I was unable to find it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.mac.office.word,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Flattery will get you *everywhere*, smooth talker;-}

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Greg M" Greg wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone know where the ""First Look 2007 Microsoft(R) Office System"
book
can be downloaded? I was informed you can download it as pdf for free
from the 2007 Microsoft Office Learning Portal:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/of...oksfrommspress

But I was unable to find it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg M[_2_] Greg M[_2_] is offline

Sorry, I didn't realize I was posting to the MacWord newsgroup. I thought I
was posting to Word General Questions and Newusers. Again my apologies.

-Greg

"Greg M" Greg wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone know where the ""First Look 2007 Microsoft(R) Office System" book
can be downloaded? I was informed you can download it as pdf for free
from the 2007 Microsoft Office Learning Portal:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/of...oksfrommspress

But I was unable to find it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.mac.office.word,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Greg M" wrote in message