Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LAURIEKLINE LAURIEKLINE is offline

Default WHAT IS WBK?

ALL OF A SUDDEN EVERY DOCUMENT I TRY TO SEND I.E. RESUMES AND COVER LETTERS
ARE RECIEVED ENCRIPTED WITH A WBK EXTENSION, WHY?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

..wbk files are Word Backup Files. When you have the option to always save a
backup copy set (see Tools Options Save tab) Word will save a copy of
the last saved version of the file as "Backup of whatever.wbk". The files
are, however, not encrypted (unless the originals were).

I don't know why you would be e-mailing these out - perhaps SHOUTING at the
computer made it misbehave! How are you sending the documents?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

news