Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LeAnne LeAnne is offline

Default form fields in Word 2007

How do I remove shading in form fields in Word 2007? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

On the Developer tab, click Legacy Tools. Under "Legacy Forms," click the
Form Field Shading button to turn the option off.

If you cannot see the Developer tab, enable it in Office button | Word
Options, Popular category.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"LeAnne" wrote in message
How do I remove shading in form fields in Word 2007? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

From the legacy tools palette of the Developer tab on the ribbon.