Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
wordy wordy is offline

Default how do I divide a page for booklet printing in Word?

I have converted a Wordperfect 2000 booklet I am writing to WORD 7 and am
trying to print the booklet in WORD 7. It is easy in Wordperfect. Is it a
problem of conversion?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Word 7? Do you mean 2007?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Wordy" wrote in message
news
I have converted a Wordperfect 2000 booklet I am writing to WORD 7 and am
trying to print the booklet in WORD 7. It is easy in Wordperfect. Is it a
problem of conversion?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

On the Margins tab of the Page Setup dialog, choose "Book fold" from the
list for "Multiple pages."

"Wordy" wrote in message
news
I have converted a Wordperfect 2000 booklet I am writing to WORD 7 and am
trying to print the booklet in WORD 7. It is easy in Wordperfect. Is it a
problem of conversion?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
wordy wordy is offline

Yes I meant WORD 2007

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Word 7? Do you mean 2007?
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
"Wordy" wrote in message

news
I have converted a Wordperfect 2000 booklet I am writing to WORD 7 and am
trying to print the booklet in WORD 7. It is easy in Wordperfect. Is it a
problem of conversion?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
wordy wordy is offline

Thank you but there is no Book Fold there. I am using WORD 2007.
The WdPerfect booklet was 2 pages across a landscape A4 to form the A5
Booklet.
When I converted it to WORD 2007 it came out as 1 page across an A4. I need
to restore it to 2 A5 pages across a landscape A4 to get back to a Booklet to
print.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the Margins tab of the Page Setup dialog, choose "Book fold" from the
list for "Multiple pages."

"Wordy" wrote in message
news
I have converted a Wordperfect 2000 booklet I am writing to WORD 7 and am
trying to print the booklet in WORD 7. It is easy in Wordperfect. Is it a
problem of conversion?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I certainly see it. On the Page Layout tab in Word 2007, click the arrow
next to Page Setup to open the Page Setup dialog. On the Margins tab, under
Pages: Multiple Pages, click the arrow on the list box and choose "Book
fold."

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the Margins tab of the Page Setup dialog, choose "Book fold" from the
list for "Multiple pages."

news