Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rowan Rowan is offline

Default Text

Sometimes when you type something on microsoft word, then you go to a bit
before the sentance and start typing something else before it, it gets rid of
the text that is after it! How do I stop it from doing that??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Hit the insert key one time. You're in overwrite mode.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]