Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MoeNeedsHelpInTN MoeNeedsHelpInTN is offline

Default How do I edit copy on a template of business cards

How do I add an e-mail address to my template of business cards. I want to
add it below my phone number.
A friend made up the original template.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Just add it. Assuming you tried, did you run into a problem?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MoeNeedsHelpInTN" wrote in
message news
How do I add an e-mail address to my template of business cards. I want to
add it below my phone number.
A friend made up the original template.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Assuming the template comprises a table corresponding to a sheet of labels,
then either add the address to each cell of the table, or add it to the
first and use the macro at http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm to
transfer the change to the others.