Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Arthur Arthur is offline

Default Word 2003 randomly crashes

Recently Word 2003 has started crashing randomly. There is no consistency
with respect to what I'm doing in Word when it crashes and then goes into
recovery mode. Thankfully, the doc are being recovered. Word even crashes
when I'm working in another application. Sometimes it crashes when I: start
an email, switch from Word to another app and then back to Word, working in
another app, reading a doc in Word (no keyboard or mouse activity in doc)...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm for general
trouble-shooting.